Saturday, April 2, 2011

Friday nights

Welcome April! I have been ready for you to come and the wind to go!!!!! We were able to enjoy our Friday night outside for a little while! Corley was finally able to have the fun that JP has been able to have for a few years. The both now love running through the Williow Tree and grabbing onto the danling branches! I feel that I have a new son, he went and got his haircut and the lady that did it has always cut it so I don't know what happen. He went with daddy, so maybe daddy said something about a buzz cut, but anyways, its a lot shorter than I like, but he does look handsome and almost like young Matt Damon! What do all of you think, young Matt Damon or not? Of course he had to take his favorite toy outside to ride!

No comments:

Post a Comment