Finally a play date that is overdue! Paula thanks for opening your home up for a great morning play date and lunch! I think all the kids loved Grace's toys!!!!
Watch out! Corley is reading to drive!

Oh no...both my kids???

Pool time!!!
Corley and Tessa Lynn playing! or maybe escaping?

Away he goes!
JP loved the swing set! Thankful that he has not asked for one yet!
If so I know who I can call to help put it together!
Ella taking some time indoors and way from the heat!

Kids will be kids!

Awe,
Corley let me take a picture with her!
I know she looks so thrilled uh? Not impressed that I
stop the swing!
Emme just resting! Man I miss those days!

Got all the kids inside and a movie going to us mom's could
start their lunch!
JP and Corley Reyes, Grace Cox, Reed Stallberg, and Ella Field!

LUNCH TIME!

Thanks again Paula! I know the kids loved it and all took great naps! A must do again!
No comments:
Post a Comment